îRεNε * -- å plåcê fÖr my hεåd -- *

Long ago, just like the hearse you die to get in again. We are, so far, far from you. Bring it on, just like the hearse you slide to incinerate the lives of everyone you know. And what's the worse to do, from everyone heart you break, and like the blade you stain. Well i've been holding on tonight. What's the worst that i can say? Things are better if i stayed, so long and good night, so long and good night.

Monday, November 28, 2005

continue with my grandmother stories

since the rubber thingy came out d.. i had difficulties walking with tht stupid sport shoes ol' mine.. as i was walking... soo wen n shuying or zixian laughed at my walking style.. i think i walked like a clumsy idiot clown with big shoes =.=" how humiliating... in the end.. i beh tahan.. i was forced to take out my shoes... finally.. freedom~ ran wiv my bare feet.. luckily not many students were outside.. there were sum who saw me run =.="" paiseh..

when we reached the entrance.. i dunno how to go in walking wiv my rotten shoes =.=" thn zixian.. or izzit soo wen or shuying saw the newspaper got the thingy for tying the newspaper... so she brought me one for me to tie my shoe.. mana tau.. when walk a few steps thn come out d =.=" luckily i'm owez the strange one.. owez like to b different... i took out my shoes n ran into the toilet.. dunno whether the guards feel strange onot :p needless to say.. when i walked back to zixian's car.. i had to take out my shoes oso.. can walk better somemore.. no more being bounded by the lousy shoes

aiya.. time to sleep again =.=" have to continue the story another time again.. cacat.. too sleepy.. nite nite.. remind myself to write abt today's golf lesson.. waahahha

2 Comments:

Blogger Xuyene said...

Hahaha...it's hilarious okay. where got humiliating mah. Zixian found you the string one lah. You must be scared off a lot of people loh, lucky you very rare to reach entrance/lower foyer.

9:14 pm  
Blogger Y u u E n e said...

in the end i oso juz ran in with my socks.. string oso useless

11:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home