îRεNε * -- å plåcê fÖr my hεåd -- *

Long ago, just like the hearse you die to get in again. We are, so far, far from you. Bring it on, just like the hearse you slide to incinerate the lives of everyone you know. And what's the worse to do, from everyone heart you break, and like the blade you stain. Well i've been holding on tonight. What's the worst that i can say? Things are better if i stayed, so long and good night, so long and good night.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

AnotheR BorinG DaY

So sien... dunno wat to do at home... still waiting for orientation to arrive.. y dun the time pass faster a bit? and my right thigh is pain and tired... sprained jor? *no gua* sit oso cannot, sleep oso cannot, can feel the leg so pain = ="

b7 today morning sms me again, ask wanna go CH canteen makan breakfast onot... i told him off by telling him tht i need to bathe and go college thn go MV. i told him i had no money, so he wanted to treat me.. sry la, others treat me i tak kisah, but urs i dun wan to spend a single penny... y? coz u have bullied me in form 5 for half a year.. n im damn fed up with u mocking at me... see me still will mock me.. saying how stupid i am, owez look down on me = =" say even if i study oso wont get good grades.. shit... i know u're smart n even got promoted back to 1st class in form 6.. so wat?!! u're one asshole n onli a B7...

walala~ so bored.. split with sheep for 2 weeks d... everything seems like it had juz happened yday... sigh sigh.. despite treating me badly sometimes, i can onli recall the sweet sweet memories, n i cant give myself a reason to hate u... hope u can be good good frens with chuan.. wow.. 2 ex getting along... cant wait to see the results~ kekeke.. coz chuan promised me d.... thx chuan.. for owez being there for me since form 2... yep yep.. forever we are buddies~ luckily u still understand me... n agree with most of my "life philosophies"... maybe we've been thru lots of things? lolx... hope u n kai ling 55 get back together la if u two still have feelings for each other ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home